- Ever since the London Brewers Market was established way back in late 2013 we’ve been enthusiastic supporters, and have always had a blast (especially at the Christmas editions).
But this year we’re bringing our beers along with nine of our brewing friends to one of the capitals premier music festivals: Field Day.
Field Day which is held annually in Victoria Park, East London, is one of the best festivals in the UK for Alternative, Hip-Hop, Jazz and anything in-between. Past acts have included: Run the Jewels, Pixies, Late of the Pier, Anna Calvi and Kurt vile (to name a few).
This year though, The London Brewers Market is coming to town to dispense some fantastic beers to the soundtrack of some fantastic bands. Many a festival has been the preserve of an over-priced, slightly warm bottle or pint of beer. Now though festival-goers have the choice of 10 fantastic breweries bringing their brews down. You can find a full list in the link below but the Tottenham Brewing scene will be out in force with ourselves, longstanding neighbours Beavertown, and the newest addition to the scene: One Mile End!
No matter who you intend to see on the Saturday or Sunday (or both if you’re the dedicated kind of person) we hope you’ll have a chance to pop down and say hi to us.
You can find more information and full list of breweries by following this link: http://bit.ly/1UaqudN
- The more eagle-eyed among you may have noticed this part of the site has been a little quiet in the past few weeks and months. Well that’s because we’ve been rather busy with a big move into a brand-spanking new 30bbl brewery (One Mile End have set up shop in our former unit).
But we are now back with a few new members of staff and a lot of events to keep us busy this summer, as well as some exciting developments (of which more will be revealed soon). The first event we have on the menu is the Tottenham Ploughmans Riverfest this Sunday 27th May at the Lordship Recreation Ground.
The Ploughman’s Riverfest was established in order to raise awareness of the River Lea that runs through Tottenham on its way to disgorging itself at Bow Creek, by the Thames. At the moment the Lea is in the bottom 7% of healthy rivers in England and the Riverfest aims to help the clean-up of the river and get it into the top 7%.
We will of course be providing refreshment to festival revellers with four of our beers, and our good friends at Wildes Cheese have knocked (or should that say churned) up a special “Ploughman’s” cheese made with our own Fellowship Porter! We were given a sneak tasting of the cheese earlier this week and it was amazing, you might even say it was un-brie-lievable...
As well as some amazing food and drinks producers being present at the festival there will also be live performances from some amazing musical acts such as the Hackney Colliery Band, who do a great brass-band cover of the Red Hot Chili Peppers: “Under the Bridge”; as well as the Tottenham Community Choir in attendance.
We do hope that you can make it down this Sunday to show you’re support for a worthy cause, drink our beer, taste some fantastic food and enjoy some great entertainment.
- 04 December, 2015Dear customers, Christmas time is nearly upon us, so please note our delivery times during that period: To avoid disappointment please place your online orders by 7am on the 21st of December (otherwise we cannot guarantee that it will be processed on time to be delivered before Christmas). Allow 2-3 days for a delivery in the UK, if there is no sign of parcel within this time- contact us immediately. (more…)
- 23 September, 2015It’s been a top secret 9 months in the making but our big day has finally arrived! This morning, we collected the keys to what will soon become our shiny brand new brewhouse. The unit we are moving in to is triple the size of our existing space and will enable us to better meet the growing demand for our beer. It will also enable us to open our doors to our fans more often. Our bespoke brewery isn’t due for delivery for a little while yet, giving us enough meticulously planned time to get the new industrial unit transformed and ready. In the meantime, here’s a toast to our hardworking crew of workmen and their diggers. They’ve got a lot of work ahead of them. If you want to follow the exciting progress of our new build, sign up to our website newsletter and follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
- 21 September, 2015Back in June, along with five other breweries, we attended an event where we were asked to create beers from a ‘blind’ selection of ingredients and parameters. 'Style’, ‘ABV Range’ and ‘Continent’ were all selected at random, with us having to rely on our creative abilities to create a beer that reflects a continent of the rugby nations competing in the biggest prize in world rugby this September. The Rugby World cup is now upon us and we are delighted to present Rising Sun – a 5% red ale! (more…)
- 10 August, 2015
This Wednesday we will be doing a Circle Line pub crawl with our friends Windsor & Eton.
Join us for a drink at the following pubs:
Euston Square – Euston Tap 5:45pm
Kings Cross – Parcel Yard 6:30pm
Farringdon – Craft EC1 7:15pm
Moorgate – The Globe 8:00pm
Aldgate – Three Tuns 8:45pm
Tower Hill – Draft House 9:30pm
Cannon Street – Pelt Trader 10:15pm
- 28 March, 2014Our friends at Thornbridge Brewery have invited us to take part in their big summer beer bash in the Peak District. Breweries taking part in the ‘Thornbridge Great Peak Weekender Festival of Beer’ include Sierra Nevada, Brooklyn, Odell, Darkstar and Buxton. (more…)
- 28 March, 2014We’re celebrating three consecutive years of SIBA competition wins with the launch of our three winning beers in bottles. The trio of winning beers are now available in bottle conditioned 500ml size in pubs and independent wine shops across the capital. (more…)
- 27 March, 2013It was our Coffee Porter wot won it! We’d been wanting to use coffee in our beer for ages, and after weeks of taste testing our way through Latin American varieties, we finally stumbled upon the perfect bean from high up in the Peruvian mountains. (more…)
- 07 February, 2013We don’t don our wellies in a bid to win awards; we do it because we love making beer. Pure and simple, we love it. It’s a beautiful thing. (more…)