- 23 September, 2015It’s been a top secret 9 months in the making but our big day has finally arrived! This morning, we collected the keys to what will soon become our shiny brand new brewhouse. The unit we are moving in to is triple the size of our existing space and will enable us to better meet the growing demand for our beer. It will also enable us to open our doors to our fans more often. Our bespoke brewery isn’t due for delivery for a little while yet, giving us enough meticulously planned time to get the new industrial unit transformed and ready. In the meantime, here’s a toast to our hardworking crew of workmen and their diggers. They’ve got a lot of work ahead of them. If you want to follow the exciting progress of our new build, sign up to our website newsletter and follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
- 21 September, 2015Back in June, along with five other breweries, we attended an event where we were asked to create beers from a ‘blind’ selection of ingredients and parameters. 'Style’, ‘ABV Range’ and ‘Continent’ were all selected at random, with us having to rely on our creative abilities to create a beer that reflects a continent of the rugby nations competing in the biggest prize in world rugby this September. The Rugby World cup is now upon us and we are delighted to present Rising Sun – a 5% red ale! (more…)
- 10 August, 2015
This Wednesday we will be doing a Circle Line pub crawl with our friends Windsor & Eton.
Join us for a drink at the following pubs:
Euston Square – Euston Tap 5:45pm
Kings Cross – Parcel Yard 6:30pm
Farringdon – Craft EC1 7:15pm
Moorgate – The Globe 8:00pm
Aldgate – Three Tuns 8:45pm
Tower Hill – Draft House 9:30pm
Cannon Street – Pelt Trader 10:15pm
- 28 March, 2014Our friends at Thornbridge Brewery have invited us to take part in their big summer beer bash in the Peak District. Breweries taking part in the ‘Thornbridge Great Peak Weekender Festival of Beer’ include Sierra Nevada, Brooklyn, Odell, Darkstar and Buxton. (more…)
- 28 March, 2014We’re celebrating three consecutive years of SIBA competition wins with the launch of our three winning beers in bottles. The trio of winning beers are now available in bottle conditioned 500ml size in pubs and independent wine shops across the capital. (more…)
- 27 March, 2013It was our Coffee Porter wot won it! We’d been wanting to use coffee in our beer for ages, and after weeks of taste testing our way through Latin American varieties, we finally stumbled upon the perfect bean from high up in the Peruvian mountains. (more…)
- 07 February, 2013We don’t don our wellies in a bid to win awards; we do it because we love making beer. Pure and simple, we love it. It’s a beautiful thing. (more…)